Wisteria and flying foxes

Hello!										8.12.00
	Today at my pet store, I was looking for some oto's( couldn't spell the
real name!), and they did not have any.  So, I got  a flying fox, and 2
Chinese algae eaters.  The pet guy said flying foxes do not eat algae, so
I went home, got my book, and it said they were mostly herbivorous.  I
want the opinion of people who know, and who can be trusted, so I ask
you.....will the flying fox eat algae, or be a fish that does nothing?
Also, does wisteria grow fact and big ,&  what are its light and nutrient
requirements(big or small??)???  Thanks for your time!
				Hanna Weiss
				hydrohanna at juno_com

		>:))))*>
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!