RE: Australian Pine

> "Austrailian Pine" is a somewhat invasive exotic plant that grows in
> Florida.  Dwight's usage of the term was perfectly correct.

Wonderful. See, we can all learn things here. I would imagine that Florida
has major problems with all kinds of exotic introduced species. But as I'm
probably the only person in North America who has never been to Florida, let
alone Australia, I didn't know that a plant called Australian Pine even
existed.....

Just proves my point about people using local names when communicating with
people all over the world.

James Purchase
Toronto