Planted Aquaria, Summer 2000

In case you have been waiting for an update on PAM 2, here it is.

The US subscriptions were delivered to the Post Office today.   The PO
claims that they travel like first class mail, that would be 4-7 working
days for delivery.   So you should have your copy no later than the end of
next week.   Please send me mail offlist when your copy arrives so I get
some idea of arrival times.

The foreign subscriptions get good news and bad news.   The bad news is
their copies will be delayed by 2-9 days.   The good news is that they will
then be sent by air (or first class to Canada).

The bulk subscribers (clubs and stores) will also be delayed.   They will
also receive expedited delivery (typically Priority Mail).

At least most of them are on their way!

I think you will be very pleased with the issue.
--
NEW Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam