Re: JAMES:-) & the Duckweed

Thanks James and everyone for the information. I found a source for the wolffia at
Blue Spruce biological supply ($6 for 2 oz.). I'll be raising this in the basement
with my greenwater, rotifer, and daphnia cultures.

Hmm, maybe I should see how my display tank would do after adding both greenwater
and wolffia.... or not.

-- Stephen