Re: Is my Pleco sick?

Kelly,

My Pleco in my watergarden floats upside down at the surface a lot. The
first time I saw him do it, it looked like he was dead because he was so
still. I rushed out there and startled him and he took off. I noticed later
that when cleaning the bottoms of the lilypads, he sometimes just seems to
stop & rest floating upside down. Maybe he falls asleep and remains floating
at the top until awakened. He also floats upside down to eat the flake food
when I feed the goldfish.

Brenda
Watergardening in the Desert!