Posting manners

List,

I personally follow several different lists and digests on diverse subjects.

While I have seen flame wars erupt and bad manners abound and have winced
occasionally and had to bite my tongue often - the fact remains that no one
knows where an idea might come from or lead to. Oh, we can often guess - and
guess right (aren't we smart?) -  but one just never knows for sure.

No one is that *wise*.

That's why I don't believe in censorship ... of any kind...

Bob Olesen
West Palm Beach