Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 08:27:34 -0400
From: kelly740 at earthlink_net
Subject: Is my Pleco sick?

Hi all,

I have a 2 yr old pleco that has recently been floating upside down at the
top of
the tank...just hanging there, beside the side of the tank and outflow bar
of the
filter.  His fins actually stick out of the water a bit.  He does this for a
while,
then goes back down...only to reappear, doing it again.  He looks fine, no
other
fish are ill or weird acting...just wondering if he may be ill or just
turned
mental?

Kelly