Re: Pleco damage

Lobos,

Actually there are a couple pieces of driftwood in there. One large one is
fairly well covered with java fern, but there's plenty of available spots for
the plecs. The other piece is decorative only, and is the clown plec's
favorite hiding place, in a crevice between it and the substrate.

I guess I didn't mention it, but it's particularly one plant that I'm
concerned about--an Indian Red sword. It's either really tasty or has very
thin leaves to begin with. I might consider there is something else at fault
here, but chunks taken out of the edges of the leaves are a dead giveaway.

Sylvia