Zoo Med Bulbs

Cavan,

Zoo Med's new bulbs are the wave of the future in in-expensive aquarium
lighting.  Because of increasing energy concerns (Take California right now)
the un-efficient energy wasting T-12 bulbs we are familiar with will be
coming under scrutiny by industry and government.  T-8 bulbs are already the
standard in Europe where these bulbs are made.  The other benefits are they
are less expensive, easier to get into fixtures, have almost twice the life
expectancy and put out the same amount of lumes that a T-12 does.  I have
used the Ultra Sun Trichromatic bulb with the Flora Sun bulb with great
success.  I have power compacts on other tanks, but for the cost the Zoo Med
bulbs I think you would be very pleased.

Andy Sheppard

Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633