Bausman Salts

Hello folks:
     I found something on the net about the Bausman salts but when I called
the place they knew nothing about it.  If someone out there has a container
of it would you please let me know the name of the manufacturer or
distributing company that puts out this product. Or perhaps a supplier I
might contact to order this item.  I am still trying to get some and haven't
found any yet.  One net site listed the contents of the salts as being
Methylthionine Chloride, Acetylsaliylic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium
Potassium Bromide, Magnesium Carbonate, and Tricalcium Phosphate.  However
there was no one listed on the web site whom I could email.  It is an
excellent dip for fish suffering from minor problems including ich.  It
didn't hurt my plants, which grew very fast.  It used to be marketed as a
tonic for aquariums and was recommended to me by a very old man who owned a
fish hatchery.  He isn't alive any longer.  Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
Diana

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html