Altum angels

Does anyone have experience with P. altum (Angelfish, AKA Anglefish) in a planted aquarium?

We are thinking about putting some wild caught altums in a 120g tank
(48"x24"x24"). A big concern is bright MH lights. If they are from naturally
shady areas, they might not like "bright sun". Any inputs would be appreciated.

BTW, my home PC is still busted. After three visits by the warranty "repairman",
it's busted even more thoroughly than it was originally. If you have e-mailed me
at booth at frii_com in July, I am not ignoring you. I just don't know you've
written to me yet. Phase IV, a new power supply, is scheduled for next week.
This may color my decision to buy an extended warranty next time <g>.

George Booth in Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
  http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts