Conference

I just got off the phone with Charlene Nash and she advised me that the
supply of rooms for the AGA conference in Chattanooga this November was
very limited, see:

http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org/conference.html

That, coupled with way-cheap fares into Nashville 2.5 hours away makes me
ready to go and I have sent my registration in.   The cost from SF for
EVERYTHING is less than $600!  Airfare, hotel, car rental, all meals,
registration, everything.

So if you were thinking about going now is the time to commit before PAM 2
comes out and the spots in the good inexpensive hotels are all gone.

See you in Chattanooga in November!

I hope to have PAM 4 ready for distribution there!
--
Jobe's Fern and Palm Spikes FREE        http://www.wcf.com/pam