Re: H2O2 and BGA

I too have been battling a BGA infestation  in my 54 gallon and have experienced recent (very recent) success.  My approach was to do severe trimming, removing any plant growth that had BGA on it and peeling
off the rest by hand.  Then I bit the bullet and lightened my fish load by about 30% followed by a large (40%) water change.  So far so good.  What tiny bits of BGA I missed seems to be dying back very
quickly.  If it does return, I'll definitely be trying the H2O2 approach so I'll keep all posted as well.
Pat O'Sullivan.