Dosing K2SO4

I asked about dosing K2SO4...

Tom Barr replies:
> Try a gardening supply place. Green All's Sulfur of Potash. It looks like
> grey gravel. Cost about 4.99$ for a lifetime supply. K+ won't solve GW BTW.
> It has little if any effect. It will help your plants though!

I reply:

Thanks for the info. My thinking on this is not to just blindly dose K2SO4
and hope my problems will be solved, but rather, I believe that my system
may be Potassium limited, the plants aren't getting enough, thus the green
water. Does this sound reasonable or am I deluding myself?

Phil Behrends
Colorado Springs, CO