Non-iodized salt

I'm a little slow on the uptake here, but now that we have finished ramming
it down everyone else's throat why iodine is added, and what ingredients
are for anti-caking...

Rather than pay big bucks for aquarium salt, or even pickling/canning salt
- get kosher salt.  I buy mine in 5 lb boxes, for just a couple of bucks.
(It's used to salt stuff, ie a chicken, as part of the koshering process.)
it has no iodine, no anticaking agents (it is in flake form), and i use it
in my cooking - but not in my tank.  I used to put it in with the
goldfishes, sometimes, but they seemed indifferent and did just as well
without - so I stopped doing it.

-j.