iodised salt revisted.

I recently posted re iodised salt and rechecked my info given to me by the
salt manufacturer which wasn't correct.
Iodised salt is only added to some table salt as is suggested for people
lacking in iodine. All table salt however does contain anti caking agents
which make it less desirable for addition to water. Also it is more
expensive.The recommended salt is plain cooking salt which has no additives
just plain sea salt a la natural just cleaned. Extremely soluble and
natural. In fact the salt I use for salt baths I get from the salt works
straight from the evaporating pans for nothing. We don't have mined salt
here in Australia just evaporated sea water derived salt.
cheers
Neil