CO2 levels

Hello plant lovers:
     I found an item for sale by a Florida Driftwood Aquarium and Plant on
the net.  They are selling a CO2 Level Indicator Device for $29.00.  I don't
have a clue as to how the thing operates but would like to understand.  Can
anyone speak of having any experience with the device and share their
opinion of its value and performance as opposed to CO2 test kits.  My main
concern is to determin if the CO2 is at a proper level for plants and fish
and weigh that against my pH of around 6.0.  I keep discus as well and run
water temps of approxiately 83 degrees.  I have crypts, echinodorus and one
aponageten in a 30 gal tall tank.
Thanks,

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html