RE: A little birdie

Davis Gailitis wrote:
>A little birdie told me today that Hagen is in the
>process of buying ADA. Anyone care to comment?

I don't know where you heard this, but most likely Hagen is partnering to
export and/or manufacture ADA's products in English. I heard a story a year
ago about how Red Sea might do this with ADA, but didn't happen.

Hagen is in many markets worldwide, remember these are the Fluval people.
Even if they do buy ADA just let me be able to buy the 20cm Cube Garden; one
piece, hand blown, optical glass aquarium at my local Petsmart. This is a
nice little cube for a fancy betta and some moss.

Ryan Stover