Re: CSA

In a message dated 07/16/2000 2:53:21 AM Central Daylight Time,

<< From: "heinesen" <heinesen at idirect_ca>
 Subject: CSA approval...

 I have heard before (although I am not an insurance expert), that anything
 not CSA-approved, leaves you open to potential non-payment of insurance
 claims.   >>

If your in Canada that might be true.  CSA stands for Canadian Sandards of
Aproval which is the equivalent to UL in the US.  Having worked in electrical
manufacturing it is almost a must for manufactures to get a CSA approval
if they want to sell there products in Canada.

Dennis