AGA Event....more Prizes...

The other day I posted a listing of Prizes that we have gathered for the
Contest portion of AGA International Aquascaping Showcase & Contest. I
missed two companies......

Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. [http://www.airproducts.com/gases/index.html]
has donated a Model E-11, General Purpose, Single Stage Regulator (suitable
for CO2) - to be custom configured by Air Products to the Winner's needs.

T.F.H. Publications, Inc. has donated a 1 year Gift Subscription to T.F.H.
Magazine and the following books: Nature Aquarium World (Volumes 1, 2 & 3)
by Takashi Amano.

And, as Bob Barker would say...... "The total retail price for the prizes in
the Contest is......... $ 2, 900.00! Come on down!"

James Purchase
Toronto