Eusteralis Morph

George wrote:

	"> I noticed that one stem out of about 30 that I was replanting
this evening
	> grew leaves continuously in a spiral!

Cool!  Eusteralis dixonii!
We once had a few Bacopa caroliniana stems that had four opposed leaves
rather than three. We lsot it though.  Has anyone else seen this?

George Booth in Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com
<mailto:booth at frii_com> )
http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts
<http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts>  "

I should have mentioned that these plants came from George, who sent them to
Tom Barr, who gave me a few stems.  Now I know what happened.  George
exposed these plants to a very special blue light passing through clear
water in a white bucket and POOOFFFF-they became Mutant Ninja Eusteralis!
There you have it and now you know!

Steve Dixon in cool San Francisco.