Re: light bulb source

The problem with these bulbs is I am getting very poor results for the amount
of light. I have been faithfully replacing them AT LEAST every six months
(probably turns out to be 4 or 5). I figure with a better bulb, I won't have
to replace them so quickly, which will make up for the increased cost.

Maybe we're getting the *recycled* ones here in Allentown.

Sylvia