Ultra tri lux source

-1) Does anyone know a source for the Ultra Tri Lux?
-2) Does that reflector on the Coralife Trichromatic bulbs significantly help?

-Thanks,

-Sylvia

    If you haven't seen it, Hoa G. Nguyens' site has a flourescent bulb
comparison which you might find of interest.  He lists 'Mail Order Pet Shop'
as a source for the ultra tri lux.  You can access his site by going to the
'plant people' section of The Krib Aquatic Plants site, where he has a link.
I was thinking about trying those bulbs too.
    I don't know about the reflectors, and I don't think the site addresses
them either.
    Zach K.