Gitte

From: Adele and Davis Gailitis <adele_davis at yahoo_com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 17:55:09 -0700 (PDT)
----
     So my question is this; if you live in Canada and
you buy something that only has ULC approval or the
other way around, if you live in the US and it only
has CSA approvals and something goes wrong and your
house burns down would you be covered? Or is this guy
just a nid and he wants me to buy his stuff at twice
the price?
     I know this is of topic but I thought it might be
of interest in some bizarre way.