Re: open top tanks

> Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 00:31:49 PDT
> From: "Raymond Wong" <myapisto at hotmail_com>
>
> Can someone refer me to some websites with some pictures and information
> about setting up/aquascaping with an open top/hanging lights? also any
> concerns or cautions for me?

Refer to our web site - our 90 g and 120g tanks are open-top.

Also, check in The Krib under Plants, Plant People, Booths and read the whole
story of the 90 gallon tank - design, setup, planting, maintenance and long term
observations. Set aside some time though, it's a long story.

George Booth in Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
  http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts/