Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #402>> heating cables

In a message dated 07/11/2000 3:21:31 AM Central Daylight Time, George booth
replies to Tom Ban :

<<
 > The cables get pulled up when replanting many times due to roots being

 > entangled in them so the level they are placed in shifts and moves around

 > also.

 Yes, a potential problem for the unwary. But I'm very wary now.   >>

I'm toying with a different idea here.  Having a few reptile under tank
heating pads laying around I'm going to set up a pair of 75E tanks using
them under the tanks for a heat source.  My only issue here is on how to
set up the thermostatic control for these units.

Dennis