AGA Conference - Tennessee Aquarium

Ya'll just don't know how sad I am :-( !!! My wife and I probably get
away twice a year to kick our heels up. So earlier this year, I
decided we needed to go to a PGA event, being the golf fans we
are. The closest and biggest event for us is the PGA Championship
in Atlanta. So, I purchased tickets way back in April, to find out a
month later about the aquarium conference. They're both on the
same weekend. Damn. Ever been torn between two loves...

Needless to say, I'm heart-broken. Chattanooga is only a 4 hr ride
and visiting the aquarium has been high on my list since the place
opened up. This would've been the BEST, all-in-one, experience for
me; a giant aquarium, meeting the list members, private tours,
auctions, lectures. How 'bout meeting there again next year??
PLEASE!

Jamie <"\\\><,  who better see a bunch of hole-in-ones...