CO2 diffusers

hi everyone-
Does anyone know of an inexpensive CO2 diffuser for use with a DIY setup--I'm
looking for a simple plastic device similar to the one I have now. It
attaches with suction cups; you connect the end of the line to the bottom of
the device, with the bubbles traveling up a series of switchbacks and
collecting under a hood, with the excess CO2 periodically escaping. I know I
could make my own diffuser or just trap CO2 under a bowl or some such object,
but I much prefer my plastic diffuser. The LFS (Albany Aquarium) I got it
from has been promising that more will come in for over a year now, but
nothing yet.
thanks,
Carla