"Newbies & Lurkers

Rogers' response to the so-called flame wars bears some retort.
I was once a "newbie" on this list and have since been somewhat of
a "lurker" by his and James' definition.And I'll admit that I
only have a lowly BA Degree in Biology and have only had aquariums
for 46 years.
The reason I moniter this Digest is the vast amount of knowledge
Roger, James, Tom, Robert H, Carmen, et. al. have when it comes to
aquatic plants.
I only wish to remind both Roger and James that neither walk on water,
we appreciate their experience, we have problems with their attitude.
This is a hobby folks.
There are many "lurkers" out there hoping to learn, don't distance
yourselves from them.

Kent