Re: Booth's Electrostim... IT'S A TRICK! ... BEWARE!! BEWARE!!!

Booth:

>I believe I did some research on this back in 1994. The results are
archived at:

>http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts/Humor/Electrostim.htm
>George Booth in Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)

He gets a MAJOR kick out of this prank at least once a year! Usually 'round
April 4th!  It SOUNDS so devilishly logical...you WANT to believe it!  It
has just enough logic in there add his own status as an expert and it
suspends your disbelief...and sucks you in!!!  IT'S FIENDISH!!!  E's
already claimed one victim... don't let 'im get YOU!! >:-)

See my NEW AQUARIUM HARDWARE & TOOLKIT:
HOMEPAGE:  http://www.floridadriftwood.com
eBay specials;  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/boukmn/