Peroxide/Superoxide

George wrote:
""This is really interesting about hydrogen peroxide production - sounds
like
my research.  I bet it really isn't the peroxide - it is superoxide which
does the job.  Algae would not have the mechanisms to fight the free radical
damage the way us higher organisms and plants do."

O.K., I'll bite...... I don't even know what superoxide is..... but I am
interested in reading what Karla might have to say about the possible active
agent here. Maybe if you remind her who just went thru hoops to get her some
Duplaplant........ <g> (hey, whatever it takes.......)

James Purchase
Toronto