Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #388

> Michael Laflamme responded:
>   How long have you  had this fish?
 What are your nutrient levels?  Nitrate, Phosphate etc. What is your fish
>  load?  How many fish and of what size to you have in your 10 gallon?
>   If you haven't already, buy yourself a good Nitrate and
>  Phosphate test kit
>
>  Michael, thanks for responding
I have had this platy for 8 months. I have not been testing the levels,
LaMotte kit is a little too pricey for me yet.
my fish load is:
2 adult platies
4 baby platies(less than 3/4in)
1 bristlenose pleco(3 1/2 in)
1 black loach
1 dwarf gourami
thousands of MTS
I will trythe clout if i can find it(my LFS sucks)
Can anyone turn me on to a source for real siames algae eaters?
thanks,
tim