re: AQD

John Pelura asks:

<<Is there a way to view the messages sent to the Digest as individual
messages? or as individual posts? I get one long Digest and I find it hard
to follow.>>

Yes, go to http://www.actwin.com/fish/aquatic-plants/index.cgi and click on
"This Month's Messages" or any other month. This is how I read the List,
too. Unfortunately majordomo doesn't have a "NOMAIL" setting for lists as
Listserv does. So the server still has the overhead of sending me all the
digests, even though I just delete them unread.

Jared
Jared Weinberger                    jweinberger at knology_net
______    http://www.knology.net/~jweinberger/     ________