H2O2 Dosing

Is there a rule-of-thumb for dosing H2O2 to a planted tank that has fish?  1
tablespoon per 10 gallons daily maybe?  What about for dosing a planted tank
without fish.  I used half a bottle of H2O2 on my tank (29 gal) yesterday
and it seemed to adverely affect the plants.  Nothing major though.  The
upper leaves of my hygro poly seem to be wilting, but I'm sure they will
bounce back in a couple of days (I hope. Also, the leaves on my E. tennelus
have all of a sudden developed whitish streaks and are pearling like mad.
All my nutrient levels are in check.

Thanks,
Ashley