The use of Paul's article at e-aquaria

The posting of Paul's article was accidental, and was removed promptly
following his private request. My very sincere apologies to you, Paul, for
my mistake.

Regards,

Erik Leung

"Paul E. Turley" <turl at eriecoast_com> wrote:

Sorry to bug you all but I am a bit pissed at the moment! A couple months
ago, a Mr. Eric Lueng contacted me regarding use of one
of my articles that is posted on a number of sites on the internet for
use on his site, E-Aquaria.com.
    Specifically, the article "Keeping a Breeding Sturisomatichthys
leightoni".  I did not give my permission to use the article or any
accompanying photographs.
<snip>