Re: Wood sealers

MiamiBob wrote:

I finished constructing my aquarium hood.  How can I seal it to protect
it  from water and mold?  Any suggestions.

There is a product on the market, sold at building supply stores, called
"Deft" oil.  It treats and seals wood against water better than any
product I have ever seen or worked with.  It is perfect for projects
such as these.  It applies quickly and easily.  It comes in "natural"
color to preserve the color of the wood you have chosen or it can be
purchased in a myriad of others that will add stain to the wood.  I
highly recommend this product.

Mark