Hydroponic fertiliser

Hi all ! I've been trying to source some plant sticks and in my travels
encountered some 'Manutec Hydroponic Fertiliser' and on the pack it had a
NPK of 7.6 - 3 - 18  ... It comes in like w granule/powder form and was
wandering if this would be ok to enrich substrate.  I can't find any Manutec
Fern Spikes but I guess I'll just have to keep on looking :o)  Out of
interest the other line of manutec products seem very useful -- all sorts of
'pure' chemicals to solve terrestrial plant defficiencies and trace element
mix etc.. might be time to mix my own :o)

Cheers
Jon Hammond
Perth, Western Australia