Re: Latest issue of FAMA

I was thumbing through the latest issue of Freshwater and Marine Aquarium
at the bookstore, today, and I noticed a review of Diana Walstad's book,
Ecology of the Planted Aquarium.  The review was very positive and gave
readers a pretty good idea of what this book is like.  If you read this
review, you may well decide to add this book to your collection.

I also noticed an article by Kevin Osborne about Cardamine lyrata.  The
plant in the picture was definitely not Cardamine, however.  It looked like
some kind of Bacopa.  Cardamine has alternate leaves, and the plant in the
picture had opposite leaves.

Paul Krombholz, central Mississippi, where the tropical air has taken a
leave of absence, drier air has moved in, giving us a break from the daily
rains.  The frogs are resting from recent ogries.