Re: Surface Film

I had a same problem several weeks ago, but after I put three Black Mollies
in my 20gal planted tank it's gone. As Hoa G. Nguyen says "The Mollies
constantly dart about just under the surface, and skimming off the scum
layer" Visit his site at http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/2637/ .
They eat all the food leftovers too. I love them.

Richard
Waterloo, Canada