Re: botias harrassing corydoras

Yes, my botias sidthimunkis ('dwarf botia') harrassed most of my other fish
in the 120 gallon tank. The corydoras were amongst the pestered ones.
Also I have seen botia morleti ('skunk botia') harrass corydoras (I saw this
at my LFS).
My 6 clown botias leave the corydoras in peace. Better still: after I got a
school of 12 corydoras arcuatus, my smallest, very shy clown found the
courage to come and swim in the open, along with the other 5 clowns.

When responding to me privately, please remove the NOSPAM from my email
address

Sietske Tol from the Netherlands