botias and eggs

>I have MTS eating all my pupfish eggs and really need help. Tom, you did us
>wrong by leaking the word! :^)
>
>Wright

I might be surprised if the snail-eatin' botias weren't also pretty good
egg-eaters...?  Maybe not a good solution to your snail problem?

I don't know a thing about pupfish eggs (on plants or substrate?), but
maybe you can protect them with a plastic mesh ensconcement?  Produce
stores often have little mesh baggies for herbs, etc., or one can get
netting from a cloth store...even an upside down worm cone feeder.  Guess
this only helps if you find the eggs before the snails...

-Carmen