H.B. Orchids Price List Update

Dear Orchid Grower:

The transition from our old 486 computer to a new one along with the
upgrading of software has been a slow process.  However, the recent
acquisition of an undetected virus that completely wiped out our c:
drive has caused the postponement of price list once again.  I apologize
for these delays, but anyone who has had to deal with both of these
issues can probably appreciate the incredible amount of work it takes to
recover and get back up to speed.

With a little bit of luck, I will have the updated seedling list
uploaded on the web page this weekend.  The division list probably will
not be completed until mid July.  You will be notified when each of
these lists are completed.

Thank you again for your patience.

If you do not wish to remain on this email list, respond to this message
with "remove" in the subject line.
---
Bob Hoffman
Huntington Beach Orchids
(Cattleyas, reedstem Epi's, Laelia anceps and hybrids)
(714) 964-4263 (voice and fax)
http://www.concentric.net/~rshcjh/hborchid.htm
e-mail:  info at hborchids_com