otias (was Re: snails and algae)

> Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 18:08:14 -0800
> From: carmen robinett <ccr67 at uclink4_berkeley.edu>
> Subject: snails and algae
>
> Jon,
>
> If you're having snail troubles in a planted tank, Tom Barr had suggested
> Botia striata as a non plant harassin', snail butt kickin' loach.

On my way to the SFBAAPS open house on Sun., I visited the two best (IMO)
fish shops in SF, and was astonished to find a virtual absence of Botias --
striped OR clown! [Well, there were some huge clowns that wouldn't fit.]

I have MTS eating all my pupfish eggs and really need help. Tom, you did us
wrong by leaking the word! :^)

Wright

--

     It was all for naught. Taxation with representation sucks too!
               *** http://www.self-gov.org/index.html ***