Cryptocorynes

I am a new person to keeping planted tanks. I am confused between C. Becketii
and C. Wendtii. I have another aquarium with very low light and 2 plants (of
the same type) that I am sure are Crypts. Are they C. Wendtii or Becketii?
The plants are very large, growing very densly and beutifully, and have dark
green leaves with a little little little bit of a red color. These crypts are
awesome considering they are under a single 24" cool white bulb in a 20 gal.
tank. Many plant books I look at give no description or picture of C.
Becketii and any pictures of C. wendtii appear to small to be the same plant
I have. Does anybody know a website where I can see a picture of C. Becketii?
Will both plants do well under low light. Which one grows bigger and more
lush?
Thanks,
Joe