which Jobe's?

I found Jobe's plant food spikes at WalMart today.  But...I am wondering
which ones are recommended or most often used for aquatic plants?  I found
three formulations:

16-12-6 "for lush ferns & palms"
10-10-4 "for beautiful flowering plants"
13-4-5  "for beautiful houseplants"

In case it depends on the plants, here's a summary of what I've got (I omit
the ones like java fern, anubias, since I assume (please correct me if I'm
wrong), that they take less nutrients from their roots than from their
leaves.

Crypt crispatula var. balansae
Crinum calamistratum
Bacopa caroliniana
Cryptocoryne beckettii "petchii"
Valllisneria spiralis "Tiger"
Nymphaea lotus (zenkeri)
Hygrophila corymbosa "kompakt"
Cryptocoryne wendtii "green"
Cryptocoryne wendtii 'Mi Oya'
Cryptocoryne x willisii "lucens"
Limnophila sessiliflora
Hygrophila polysperma

Also, how large a piece of the spike should I use per plant?  How often?
And...do these spikes eventually disintegrate, or do I need to dig them out
at some point before adding the next one?

Thanks!!!
Gitte