Re: red algae inhibitor filter pad

Rich,

I've had one report by e-mail that it was totally useless.

That elusive SAE (and phosphate reduction) was the suggested cure. The
phosphate remover filter pad as well as other phosphate removal filter media
should help there. In my case phosphates aren't really a problem in this
tank.

c. japonica were suggested in an earlier post. Both this shrimp and SAE are
unknown to this part of the country, unfortunately, so I'll have to do some
traveling, if I can take a break from picking the stuff out of the tank . . .

Sylvia