Greenwater

Hey Eric,

I just went through the whole greenwater thing a while ago.. I tried a lot
of things (even blanketing out my tank for a week which incedently didnt
help).  I eventually got rid of it after about 3 or 4 weeks and Im not sure
if it was what I did or it just went away.  What I did was stop all
fertilising, my lights were left 12hr on as usual and I packed the top 1/2
of my Eheim with filter floss.  I then did a major water change every day
and replaced the floss after about a 4 days.  I found this got rid of the
greenwater totally and it has never appeared :o)

Hope this was helpful
Cheers

Jon Hammond