RE: Tap Water Purifier

  >Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:58:51 -0700 (PDT)
  >From: Richard Orr <rich_orr at yahoo_com>
  >Subject: Tap Water Purifier

<snip>
  >My issue is that a TWP seems to knock out some of the
  >good nutrients from the water (Mg for example) as well
  >as the bad stuff.
  >
  >Is anyone out there using one of these?  What do you
  >reconsitute your water with when using a TWP?
  >
  >Any stories, ideas, thoughts would be welcome.
  >Rich

Rich, you may use Mineral-Plus or other post-RO powder to reconstitute the
water.  How many gallons does the TWP produce for you per cartridge?  When
you are in the market for a larger / more economical water purification
system, look into the Kold Ster-il.  It keeps all the minerals in the water
which in my opinion, is much better than any RO/DI units out there for both
potable and aquaristic use.

Edward
www.marine-monsters.com