Re: Nutrient deficiency and Glass catfish

Thanks to everyone who gave advice on this nutrient deficiency. Another
nutrient question: how long does kitty litter retain its nutritional
value for plants? My 20 gallon aquarium has had kitty litter for about 6
months. Do those of you who use it find that you have to replace it
after a period of time?

P.S. on the glass catfish: I had more of them but the others jumped out
of the aquarium (I guess it's time to get a glass cover for my open top
aquarium). I have trouble finding them, but if I do I will definitely
get several more.

Josh Liechty