Eusteralis propagation

Does anyone know if Eusteralis s. will sprout multiple branches from the
'nodes, (as does Hygro p. and some other stem plants) if laid on it's side in
the substrate? I was lucky enough to receive a few stems of this lovely plant
and naturally wish to increase my supply as quickly as possible. However, I
don't want to risk injuring what I have if that technique doesn't work on
this plant.

Also, does anyone have any leads on Lagarosiphon madagascariensis?
Petswarehouse lists it for sale - but I have heard conflicting reports on
that company's ability to deliver the plant that is ordered in a timely
fashion, without substitution.

Thanks,

Bob Olesen
West Palm Beach